Episode 01 of Uncut features the raw and uncut clips from the Robert Guerrero profile in DBV5 No One’s Children, the second video I filmed and edited for Daily Bread Magazine, and the fifth and last in the Daily Bread Video series. Most of the footage in this episode was filmed by myself and Lonnie Gallegos.
Do you enjoy this channel?
- Then And Now on YouTube
- Then And Now on Patreon
- Then And Now on Facebook
- Then And Now on Instagram
- Then and Now on Twitter
- Jan Welch’s Instagram
The gear I use for my videos
Note: I have added links to the gear I use for this channel and podcast below. The links are through my Amazon affiliate account and anytime a purchase is made I make a small percentage to help the channel grow.
- GoPro Hero 9 Black Starter Bundle
- Savage Seamless Paper Photography Backdrop – #56 Fashion Gray
- Fotodiox Single-Roller Roll Paper Drive Set with Wall Mount Support for Mounting 1x Paper Background Roll
- Blackmagic Design Davinci Resolve Speed Editor Bundle with Davinci Resolve 17 Studio (Activation Card)
- Neewer 3 Pieces Bi-Color 660 LED Video Light and Stand Kit Includes: 3200-5600K CRI 96+ Dimmable Light with U Bracket and Barndoor and 75 inches Light
- Neewer 18″ LED Ring Light
- Blue Yeti USB Mic for Recording & Streaming
- Rode Microphones Wireless GO II Dual Channel Wireless Microphone System
- Rode Lavalier GO Professional-Grade Wearable Microphone
- GoPro Media Mod (Hero 9)
- GoPro Max Lens (Hero 9)
- SanDisk Extreme Pro Micro SDXC UHS-I U3 A2 V30 Memory Card (256GB)
- Canon EOS 7D 18 Megapixel Digital SLR Camera (Body Only)
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens