Kyle Solá has been developing a lightweight metal flat-rocker frame since 2015. These frames have been skated on and tested by Dominik Wagner, Joe Atkinson and David Sizemore. Production Lot 001 begins shipping January 15th, 2019.
Streamlined Frame Body
- Extruded 6061 T6 hardened aluminum, CNC milled into its final shape.
- Treated with a surface-hardening anodized finish.
- Laser engraved with model specifications and specific production lot number.
- Universal Frame System (UFS) bolt configuration to fit all corresponding boots.
Replaceable H-block System
- The replaceable H-Block is made from a naturally slick and wear resistant injection-molded polymer for all-around street or park skating.
- Recommended for flat-rockered setups.
- The CNC turned, 7000 series aluminum axles screw directly into frame walls, reducing weight and complexity.
- 10mm deep tool cavity helps to keep bolt heads from stripping with regular use.
- A nylon patch is bonded to the threads, adding friction to resist loosening from vibration.
- Two spare axles included in each package.
- Size 01 – Mod. 250 recommended for US 6-9 / EU 38-42
- Size 02 – Mod. 270 recommended for US 9-12 / EU 42-45
- Max. Wheel Size – 60mm with round profile
About Solá Equipment
Solá Equipment is built on the principle of on-going improvement through continuous use, experimentation and communication.
Founded in 2018 by Kyle Solá, Solá Equipment focuses on the research, design, development and manufacturing of advanced and considered products that elevate athletic and creative potential.
About Kyle Solá
Born in Caracas, Venezuela, raised in New York and currently residing in Zürich, Switzerland. Kyle is a life-long athlete and works professionally as an Industrial Designer. His work has been exhibited internationally, having received various awards, recognitions and patents.