For Episode 32 of the Then And Now Podcast, I catch up with inline skating legend Tom Hyser.
Tom has a long history in inline skating, from being one of the first generations of pros, to designing skates for K2, owning Skate Pile Skate Shop and Physics Frames, and for the last decade, he has worked for Rollerblade. He is the man behind the new Blank skates, and he has a lot to talk about!
Links Related to the Interview
- Follow Tom’s Art Page on Instagram
- Buy the Rollerblade Twister XT and Twister Special Edition
- Buy the Rollerblade Blank SK or Blank Team Skates
- Need new skates, frames, wheels, bearings, or accessories? Visit Inline Warehouse for all your inline skating needs!
- Visit the Rollerblade website.
- Visit the Blank Skates website.
- Follow Then And Now on Facebook
- Follow Then And Now on Instagram
- Subscribe to Then And Now on YouTube
- Follow Then and Now on Twitter
- Support Then And Now on Patreon
- Follow Jan Welch on Instagram
Follow Big Wheel Blading on YouTube // Instagram // Facebook
Join the Big Wheel Blading Facebook Discussion Group
If you enjoy our articles and content at bigwheelblading.com, please take a moment and visit our Patreon page. Your patronage will help me continue to create content in my quest to unite all of inline skating and help the sport grow as a whole. For as little as $3.00 a month, Patreon supporters will receive exclusive content, videos, and photos not available on this channel. You will also have access to ad-free versions of all the videos on our YouTube page. Thank you for your support in helping our mission. // patreon.com/bigwheelblading