In this video, I unbox packages from Jeremy Beightol’s 4×4 classics collection and Kaspa. I also unpack a shirt designed by Jeremy for The Comedown t-shirt by Timona Kasue, Hunter Grimm and Austin “Foogie” Bartels, I unbox Manchestuhh Magazine by Owen Peters and OG Texas skater Payton Yancy’s, Yancy’s Fancy Pants BBQ sauce and mustard.
- Make sure to visit and subscribe to the Then And Now Youtube Channel!
- Follow Then And Now on Facebook.
- Follow Then And Now on Instagram.
- Support Then And Now through their Patreon.
- Follow Jan Welch on Instagram.
Follow Big Wheel Blading on YouTube // Instagram // Facebook
Join the Big Wheel Blading Facebook Discussion Group
If you enjoy our articles and content at bigwheelblading.com please take a moment and visit our Patreon page. Your patronage will help us continue to create content in our quest to unite all of inline skating and help the sport grow as a whole. // patreon.com/bigwheelblading