In this video, I unbox packages from Sayer Danforth and Tory Treseder’s new company, Anew Co., the Julian Forever x Lowlife T-Shirt, the Vibralux X Drug Receipts collaboration Drux enamel pin set, and coffee mugs from both Then And Now Blaind and Big Wheel Blading. Excuse the poor quality of this video. I’ve ordered a new backdrop, lightning, and microphone setup to improve these videos in the future.
- Make sure to visit and subscribe to the Then And Now Youtube Channel!
- Follow Then And Now on Facebook.
- Follow Then And Now on Instagram.
- Support Then And Now through their Patreon.
- Follow Jan Welch on Instagram.
- Check out powerslide.com for more information on their skates.
Follow Big Wheel Blading on YouTube // Instagram // Facebook
Join the Big Wheel Blading Facebook Discussion Group
If you enjoy our articles and content at bigwheelblading.com please take a moment and visit our Patreon page. Your patronage will help us continue to create content in our quest to unite all of inline skating and help the sport grow as a whole. // patreon.com/bigwheelblading