In the Cody Sanders Interview, we discuss his skating career and his newest project JUMBO which documents the sessions of the Candy Crew. Well-known for his style, Cody Sanders lives in Austin, Texas, where he skates with some of the best skaters born and raised in the Lone Star state. Cody grew up in Mineola, a small city of just under 5,000 people deep in the heart of the East Texas timber belt. When he was 18 years old, he moved an hour away to Tyler, Texas, to attend college and began skating with future shredders Andrew Broom, Timona Kasue, and Austin “Foogie” Bartels.
This interview details Cody’s skating career, his sponsors, and his current project JUMBO. Cody talks about his two tours of duty living and skating in Los Angeles, his stint in New Orleans, and what has kept him in Austin for most of his skating career. He talks about his influences and what’s it like skating with all of the talented members of the Candy Crew. Additionally, we discuss how he became sponsored by a plethora of skate companies, even though he can’t skate handrails. These topics are just a small taste of what we discuss in this interview, so sit back and enjoy episode 33 of the Then and Now Blading Podcast with Cody Sanders.
- Follow Cody Sanders on Instagram
- Subscribe to Jumbo on YouTube
- So Long, Rodeo by Jay Geurink
- Follow Jan Welch on Instagram
- Subscribe to Then And Now on YouTube
- Follow Then And Now on Facebook
- Follow Then And Now on Instagram
- Support Then And Now on Patreon
- Get Pro-Rugged MTB Knee-Shin Guards for only $72 (Reg. $120)
- Visit Inline Warehouse for all your inline skating needs!
BIG WHEEL BLADING Links
- Subscribe to Big Wheel Blading on YouTube
- Follow Big Wheel Blading on Facebook
- Follow Big Wheel Blading on Instagram
- Join the Big Wheel Blading Facebook Discussion Group
If you enjoy our articles and content at bigwheelblading.com, please take a moment and visit our Patreon page. For as little as $3.00 a month, your patronage will help me continue to create content in my quest to unite all disciplines of inline skating and help the sport grow as a whole. // patreon.com/bigwheelblading