The Rollerblade Blank SK is made for performance with innovative features and thoughtful details. Designed and tested by the Blank pro team, this is Sean Keane’s pro model skate. The Rollerblade Blank SK shell supports and protects skates in a streamlined fashion and integrates with the open-core midsole seamlessly to provide a lower center of gravity and direct mount to the frames. The Blank liner takes comfort to the next level with strategic padding, a stretch toe box, and a secure fit with the shell to maximize performance. Blank UFS frames, Hydrogen wheels, and Twincam bearings ensure the skate can roll as well as it fits. Make the streets your blank canvas.
- THIS SKATE IS FOR – Street and park skating. For those looking for creativity and performance, Blank SK resets the bar.
- BLANK SHELL AND SOLEPLATE incorporate durability, style, and function. The boot has an anatomical design, improved cuff wrap, and easy open/close function with the buckle. The shell integrates with the open cavity soleplate to mount directly with the frame.
- PERFORMANCE PLUS INSOLE and stretch toe box help accommodate the foot’s anatomy for a perfect fit. Rubber outsole adds durability, integrated lacing ensures a precision fit and the silicone strips on the heel help keep the liner in place while skating. Built-in shock under the liner absorber protects heels from the shock of big street skating impacts.
- BLANK UFS FRAME incorporates a lower H-Block for versatile skating and durability. The H-Block is designed to work with flat-rocker or anti-rocker grind wheels.
- ELITE-PERFORMANCE HYDROGEN WHEELS AND PLASTIC ANTI-ROCKER WHEELS – 60mm/92A wheels made in the USA with proprietary urethane formula for ultimate performance, less vibration, and excellent wear, set up 8 wheels flat rocker. Twincam ILQ-9 Classic Plus bearings maximize speed. Four 42mm Anti-rocker grind wheels are included in the box.
Browse more skates from Rollerblade.
There are no reviews yet.